The Company Summary Letter should give a status report of your company, and any other information that will help the group understand your current needs. Include status updates and information about areas of particular concern to you.
Some things to consider including:
- Status of your commitments from the last meeting
- Overall condition of company
- Triumphs, achievements, shortfalls, missteps
- Human Resources / personnel / interdepartmental items
- Personal issues
- Top concerns you want to address at this meeting