What Do I Need to Bring to JumpStart!?
- Come with an open mind. Some of the topics we’ll be discussing may seem unachievable, yet they are. Remember, we want you to Earn More, Work Less so we’re focused on sharing practical, proven solutions.
- Bring your laptop – we’ll give you a thumb drive with lots of files that you’ll be using for your membership.
- Have a list of questions you want answered. We’ll let you know the most important things about your Roundtables Membership, but I’m sure you’ll have a few questions we didn’t think about.
- Wear layers. Meeting Rooms are notorious for being too hot or too cold and there’s only so much control we have.
- Be ready to network! You’ll pick up some of the juiciest tidbits of information from your peers at the Workshop. So be ready to walk up to strangers and introduce yourself. If you’re shy, push yourself to connect with others. The RA Staff members are networking geniuses so if it helps, grab one of us to get you started.
- Get your sleep! The first step of any journey is always the hardest, and we’ve got lots to share, so rest up and be ready to take it all in.